Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My how time flies

Remember that post I did a week ago saying how I'd get all caught up "tomorrow"... let's pretend that didn't happen.  July has proved to be the busiest month of the entire year for my family and it's a miracle that I'm sitting down at a computer right now.  Weddings, Youth Camps, Family, Beach Trips, Conferences, Exercising (don't laugh, I'm really trying) have consumed this month so far and my poor little blog has been deeply neglected. 

Well that and my blog may have also got behind because of the recent acquisition of my first smart phone, which is amazing and entertaining and has a million and one apps to fascinate, captivate and suck away time... like Angry Birds... it pains me to admit this, but I might be semi-addicted.

But I have big plans this week to get caught up on my blog.
If I can put down my phone.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back...I have missed you! And I am also addicted to angry birds....I beat 7 levels last night.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..I think i may need one of those phones !

    ReplyDelete