Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DO NOT BE FOOLED

Behold the mighty pout
Before your heart begins to melt and you succumb to the power of the Elijah Pout - let me entreat you with all that is within me... DO NOT BE FOOLED!

Sure he "looks" innnocent.
Sure he's adorable.
Sure you just want to pick him up and cuddle him and say "Oh honey... come let me make it better."

But let's just say he's got nothing on the mommy pout... which is what I displayed when I walked into my bathroom to find this...for the third time this week!!!!!

CAUGHT RED-HANDED!!!

Oh do not be fooled.  This boy is quick.  And dangerous.  And into everything!!!  So go ahead and pout that you have been been found out Elijah... I'm onto you!!!


4 comments:

  1. Bahaha! Welcome to my life with a younger Blake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !I was fooled at first...I wanted to hold and cuddle him...then I laughed really hard! Super cute moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok..the pout gets me every time!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! I mean toilet paper!:)

    ReplyDelete