Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Elijah's 1 Year Pics

I am congratulating myself this week on actually getting my child's pictures taken within a month of his birthday!!!  Seeing as I've been about six months behind on the last two shoots of Hayden (sorry firstborn child of mine) this is a major accomplishment.

The amazing Shay of Be Photography did a great mini-session this week for little E but I'm also smiling because I got this great shot of him myself out in our backyard.

This boy melts my heart!
This one just makes me laugh.  I call it his "Yo, yo, what up my homies?" pose


Here's a few of my favorites from Shay... she really is spectacular!!




Of course, I think she had a pretty adorable subject to shoot!

Dearest Elijah,
Please never grow up...ever.
Thank you,
Your mommy!

5 comments:

  1. Cutie pie. He may melt more hearts than yours when he gets older! Gotta watch those Hernandez boys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tricia! He sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great capture on your back lawn..loved your comment about the hommie..too funny. Love all Shay's shots..holding the #1 is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!I love nice way to capture the moments!

    ReplyDelete